In the first of an ongoing weekly segment, the Brainwandering team would like to give a short report on interesting articles we’ve read over the past week.
- Susanna Schellenberg will be guest blogging all this week over at Brains Blog about her new book on the nature of perception.
- Adam Grant in the Atlantic reflected on robust psychological findings concerning our apparent lack of self-awareness.
- Gavin Evans in the Guardian reported on the unforeseen return of ‘racist science’.
- Jamie Bradburn at TVO provides a historical snapshot into Ontario’s segregated educational system.
- For more on racism and social justice, Consider reading a peice on the rise of Right Wing Extremism by our very own Dan Barron.